This post is going to be a feel warm and fuzzy post, so if you are not in the mood to be happy I suggest you turn away from your computer right….NOW.
OK, now that we’ve weeded out all the moan n’ groaners, let’s begin.
Do you ever have a moment when you’re just like “I really like myself!”? I hope you do. I have them every now and then (I like myself all the time, but don’t always acknowledge it) and it is a wonderful awesome feeling! I’m going to go ahead and list some things that I like about myself:
1) I read a lot. Reading makes me so happy, especially when I get to read a new book! Nothing is better than taking time to read something from one of your favorite authors. And I like that I still free read – I feel like I’m in an exclusive club.
2) I catch myself dancing and mouthing the words to songs in public. Sure, you may think I’d feel stupid, but instead I feel kind of special, because people are looking at me and I like to think that maybe I’ve given them something to laugh about now or later on.
3) I like math and am good at it. Seriously, when I’m working really hard on a good math problem my ears turn red because of the focus that’s going on up there.
4) I have really nice friends. My mom told me once that you attract people who have similar personalities to you. My friends are really nice, ergo I am really nice. It makes me feel good to think that people probably think I’m really nice.
5) I can procrastinate like crazy but still get everything I need to done on time. This is probably not the best thing in the world, but I still like it. I think it’s kind of funny that I have to wait until crunch time to get things done, but there’s a reason my dad calls me Last Minute Lindsay. Sometimes I wish I can be super organized and disciplined (w00t Alison), but then I probably wouldn’t have half as much fun as I do (like when we played baseball in the office with an easter egg as the ball and a sharpie as the bat).
I want everyone to post at least one thing that they like about themselves in the comments page. It will seriously make you feel good about yourself and give your step a little bounce today!
P.S. I totally did 5 things I like about myself because there are 5 spice girls. I’m Baby Spice pretty much every single day…but maybe I can start being Posh every now and then.