So the International trailer for Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince just came out online today. I have watched it a couple times and here are my thoughts:
1. Michael Gambon does not make me hate him. I think I am going to like him in this movie.
2. Draco looks very dashing, like he should have looked the whole time.
3. At first I thought Ron and Hermione were kissing halfway through and I started freaking out! No, no no, that cannot happen until movie 7!!! What are they think–oh wait a minute…..whoops, I think that was Lavender. I’m okay now.
4. I love the split second scene that shows Snape walking, no wait stalking, by the tables with his entourage.
5. I am a big fan of the scene at the end with Hermione and Harry. Although I think it is slightly out of character for Harry in book 6, I still thought it was funny and for once Emma Watson appeared to NOT be on the verge of tears.
So watch the trailer and see what you think about it.
P.S. It totally snowed here today. Not real-stick-to-the-ground type snow, but snow nonetheless.