You know you’re obsessed with the USA tv show Psych when…
- You have started to eat more pineapple. Sure, it’s mostly on pizza, but still.
- You have a dream where Shawn is interested in you, not Juliet.
- Anytime you hear someone describe the show The Mentalist, you assume they’re talking about Psych (because the plots are basically the same).
- Every little blue car you see around town reminds you of Gus.
- Every little blue car you see around town that reminds you of Gus also makes you remember hearing somewhere (an audio commentary?) that the little blue car Gus drives is actually only sold in Canada, and since you’re not in Canada, it’s not Gus. Yeah, that’s actually your thought process that makes you conclude it can’t be Gus.
- You kind of want to take a vacation to Vancouver so you can try to track down where Psych is filming.
- You follow Dulé Hill on twitter.
- You totally want the adorable-ness at the end of the roller derby episode to happen to you…preferably with Shawn. (Apologies for not having a video. I can’t find one easily on youtube, and I don’t want to watch too many videos since I haven’t seen season 5 yet.)
- You downloaded the Boyz II Men version of the theme song from the episode High Top Fade Out.
Maybe I’ll do a post sometime about why you should watch Psych.
P.S. I just discovered Psych-outs today, and this one made me laugh A LOT. Enjoy!