Here is a commercial that I saw on TV yesterday for the Cami Secret:
Here are my observations:
1. I can’t decide if it looks more like panties, a handkerchief, or a dryer sheet.
2. With the lace on top it looks like all the women are wearing nighties under their shirts.
3. I totally cracked up when the girl is sitting in the restaurant with her bra just hanging out! The guy is like, “yeah whatever, you don’t really need to fix it.”
4. You can totally tell this commercial was made by men with all the unnecessary close-ups of cleavage and bras.
5. If it wasn’t for the lacy top part, I would totally want to own one of these things. It is like a dickie for the 21st century!
So what do you think? Is this a great idea, or will you stick to wearing actual camis?