So the MTV Movie Awards aired on Sunday night and apparently it was all about vampires and werewolves. They did allow a few precious seconds for the trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Holy Buckets!!! Here it is:
So, I have watched this several times (and by several I mean over and over and over again). These are my quick observations.
1. Wow, the trio look like grownups. When did that happen??? Harry looks so freakin’ old!
2. The fight scene with Ron and Harry looks AWESOME!!! I’m pretty sure that I would have pulled a Ron if I was forced to camp with a piece of Voldy’s soul for such a long time.
3. Emma Watson looks like she is once again using her only emotion—on the verge of tears. But for this movie, it probably works.
4. So does the scene of Hedwig flying away mean that she will be spared??? Who knows, a girl can hope.
5. Ummmmm, so this trailer has the Gringott’s dragon in it……does that mean they are going to make it all the way through the Gringott’s scene in the first movie??? That seems like a pretty bold choice. That would leave nothing left but the Hogwarts stuff right?? It’s been too gosh darn long since I’ve read that book.
6. This looks amazing!