Ahhhh, we were tagged by Rooney! This is like a game, wheeeeeee! I’m first, but Jen’s and Lindsay’s coming soon.
Six Random Things about Amber
1. Magazines I subscribe to: Elle, Library Journal, School Library Journal, Blueprint (which died and is now just Martha Stewart Living–still awesome), Craft, Paste, Readymade, Nylon, and I have yet to renew my subscription to Mental Floss (which is THE BEST magazine in the world)
2. My two favorite Audrey Hepburn movies are Funny Face and Roman Holiday.
3. I used to :::cough:::still do::: want to be a Disney Imagineer. I’m banking on the fact that the Imagineering Department has to have a corporate library, right? And once I’m in department, then I can totally call myself an Imagineer no matter what the position.
4. Most of the accessories that I get compliments on belonged to one of my grandparents (for example, my grandpa’s hat, my grandma’s necklace, my other grandma’s fancy lipstick holder). My grandparents had style and I’m going to flaunt it!
5. I still sleep with stuffed animals: a kanga, a roo, a hippo, a yorkie, a brown dog, and Doggie (my BIFF–best imaginary friend forever). Sometimes the zebra pillow and the big ol’ sheepdog from the reading chair in the living room end up on my bed, too. But never my monster with bells; he bites.
6. All of these random things came from me looking around the living room–Right now I’m looking at the masks from the Masked Ball we three Nerdgirls went to when we were at a HP conference last May. Dancing when one is all glammed up always feels a bit magical.
Six Step Instructions
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each of the six know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment (on their blogs).
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
Six Tagged Blogs